Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Goal...

...for the next 30 days (beginning June 20th and ending July 19th).

First, my goal is to be #1 in sales for the month of June on our team. It was be great to blow some other consultants out of the water and be #1 in sales for the entire company but realisitically, I will be #1 in sales for the month of June on our team. Period.

Second, my three months ends on July 19th. I need to earn $2871.00 by then to meet the Success Start goal. Something that apparently I did not pay much attention to in the beginning but those bonuses sound nice and it is a challenge that I would love to meet in the next 30 days. (I love a challenge and love the nail biting time crunches I put upon myself!) I have a Teacher Convention this upcoming week plus a 4th of July event that is expecting 80,000 people. I will easily meet my goal of selling $2871.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment