Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Learning Opp

My Grand Opening was held last night (June 19th). It did not have the attendance that I was eagerly looking forward to but none the less, I was not disappointed. Three close friends of mine who have already purchased items attended and were our "guinea pigs" for the evening. My upline invited another recruit putting my attendance at me, my three closest friends, a co-consultant and my upline. A wonderful training opp for both the co-consultant and myself.

I was able to learn new things that I was not fully aware of and was able to play with the toys and learn more about our wonderful products as well as how a child's mind works and which toys are most beneficial. (Apparently my math skills are not up to par because I was not into puzzles growing up. I now know that my children will utilize puzzles at every given chance in efforts to increase their math skills!) Not only was this a great learning opp for me but I even got to place orders which puts me closer to my June sales goal of being the number one rep in June sales! Look out Traci- here I come for that first place position! =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment